South Jersey Sportsmen’s Association Annual White Perch Tournament & Barbeque
Sunday, September 13, 202020
Tournament Rules for Fall Classic Search For Perch
- Entry fee for tournament: $30
- Grand prize: $1,000, 2nd Prize: $500
- Random weight drawing: $250 (must be present)
- Prize money based on 50 entry minimum and will be prorated only if less than 50 entries
- Prizes will be awarded based on combined total weight of 7 largest perch
- Optional lunker pool: $10 entry
- Lunker pool entry can be included in combined total weight competition.
- Tournament waters are defined as any body of water in New Jersey open to the public for fishing
- Fishing start time: 6:00 a.m.
- Weigh-in to be held at ( TO BE DETERMINED).
- Weigh-in by 2:00 p.m. (must be in line for weigh-in by 2:00 p.m.)
- Tournament will be held rain or shine
- Entry fee is non-refundable
- We reserve the right to make all final decisions
All sizable fish caught will be gratefully accepted to be filleted, prepared, and served to those attending the tournament barbeque.